Hi, I’m Stephanie.
I live in Sydney with my husband Barry, our three young children, and our dog Molly.
I am an Early Childhood teacher and own a kindergarten that cares for children aged three to five. I also teach an ‘Early Education & Care’ course at a local college. I have a passion for ensuring high quality care for all children, and believe that parents are the most important teachers in their child’s lives.
I believe that we can all make every day a bit more special by-
- making those around us feel appreciated, noticed and loved.
- providing our children with engaging, interesting and fun experiences.
- ensuring that our children have enough free time and space to create, imagine and wonder.
- caring about ourselves. (we need looking after too!)
- spending money thoughtfully.
- creating a home environment that is nurturing, organised, pleasing to our senses and full of love.
I hope my blog inspires and encourages you to find the ‘special’ in every day.
Copyright (c) 2012, Teaspoons and Tinsel. All rights reserved